KIRK C contact WILHELMSEN
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Association between single nucleotide polymorphisms in the mu opioid receptor gene (OPRM1) and self-reported responses to alcohol in American IndiansCindy L Ehlers
Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA, USA
BMC Med Genet 9:35. 2008....
- EEG alpha phenotypes: linkage analyses and relation to alcohol dependence in an American Indian community studyCindy L Ehlers
Department of Molecular and Integrative Neurosciences, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Rd, SP30 1501, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
BMC Med Genet 11:43. 2010..This study's aims were to map loci linked to EEG alpha phenotypes and to determine if there was overlap with loci previously mapped for alcohol dependence in an American Indian community at high risk for substance dependence...
- 17q-linked frontotemporal dementia-amyotrophic lateral sclerosis without tau mutations with tau and alpha-synuclein inclusionsKirk C Wilhelmsen
Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research Center, Emeryville, CA, USA
Arch Neurol 61:398-406. 2004..The most common familial form of this condition is caused by mutations in the microtubule-associated protein tau gene (MAP tau) and is associated with neuronal or glial tau inclusions...
- Support for previously identified alcoholism susceptibility Loci in a cohort selected for smoking behaviorKirk C Wilhelmsen
Department of Neurology, Gallo Institute, Center for Health Sciences, SRI International, Menlo Park, California, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 29:2108-15. 2005..In this paper we use, for the first time, linkage analysis to search for alcoholism-related phenotypes in a family sample selected for smoking behavior...
- Deep sequencing studies for cannabis and stimulant dependenceKIRK C contact WILHELMSEN; Fiscal Year: 2010....