Lauren K Whiteside
Affiliation: University of Washington
- The overlap of youth violence among aggressive adolescents with past-year alcohol use-A latent class analysis: aggression and victimization in peer and dating violence in an inner city emergency department sampleLauren K Whiteside
Division of Emergency Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 74:125-35. 2013....
- Non-fatal injuries among pediatric patients seeking care in an urban Ghanaian emergency departmentLauren K Whiteside
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan, UM Injury Center 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive Suite H3200, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105, United States of America
Int J Emerg Med 5:36. 2012..abstract:..
- Dating aggression and risk behaviors among teenage girls seeking gynecologic careLauren K Whiteside
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Acad Emerg Med 16:632-8. 2009..The objective was to describe rates of dating aggression and related high-risk behavior among teens presenting to the emergency department (ED) seeking gynecologic care, compared to those seeking care for other reasons...
- A daily calendar analysis of substance use and dating violence among high risk urban youthQuyen M Epstein-Ngo
University of Michigan Substance Abuse Research Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA Electronic address
Drug Alcohol Depend 130:194-200. 2013..Dating violence (DV) among youth is an important public health problem. This study examined reasons for physical DV and the association between substance use and youth DV using daily calendar-based analyses among at-risk urban youth...
- Dating violence: outcomes following a brief motivational interviewing intervention among at-risk adolescents in an urban emergency departmentRebecca M Cunningham
School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Acad Emerg Med 20:562-9. 2013....
- Firearm possession among adolescents presenting to an urban emergency department for assaultPatrick M Carter
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Michigan, 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Suite H 3200, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Pediatrics 132:213-21. 2013....