David R West
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Costs associated with data collection and reporting for diabetes quality improvement in primary care practices: a report from SNOCAP-USADavid R West
Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 25:275-82. 2012..Information about the costs and experiences of collecting and reporting quality measure data are vital for practices deciding whether to adopt new quality improvement initiatives or monitor existing initiatives...
- Enhancing electronic health record measurement of depression severity and suicide ideation: a Distributed Ambulatory Research in Therapeutics Network (DARTNet) studyRobert J Valuck
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus, the American Academy of Family Physicians, Denver, CO, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 25:582-93. 2012..Clinical decision making and comparative studies of real-world antidepressant effectiveness are limited by the absence of clinical measures of severity of illness and suicidality...
- Event reporting to a primary care patient safety reporting system: a report from the ASIPS collaborativeDouglas H Fernald
Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045 0508, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:327-32. 2004..We examined reports to a primary care, ambulatory, patient safety reporting system to describe types of errors reported and differences between anonymous and confidential reports...
- Predictors of colorectal screening in rural Colorado: testing to prevent colon cancer in the high plains research networkWalter F Young
Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045 0508, USA
J Rural Health 23:238-45. 2007..Colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in the United States, yet screening rates are well below target levels. Rural communities may face common and unique barriers to health care, particularly preventive health care...
- Rates of 5 common antidepressant side effects among new adult and adolescent cases of depression: a retrospective US claims studyHeather D Anderson
University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Denver, CO, USA
Clin Ther 34:113-23. 2012..There is a gap in knowledge of the prevalence of side effects across commonly prescribed antidepressants and the effect of the type of antidepressant on the likelihood of side effects in real-world clinical practice...
- Practice Redesign to Improve Depression Care - PRIDE CareDavid R West; Fiscal Year: 2010..A specific aim of the multimethod assess will seek to understand how primary care physicians and practices determine and act on the relative priority of depression care among the competing demands of primary care. ..