Affiliation: University of Kentucky
- Low-sodium diet self-management intervention in heart failure: pilot study resultsDarlene Welsh
University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 12:87-95. 2013..Self-care management of a low-sodium diet is a critical component of comprehensive heart failure (HF) treatment...
- Predictors of depressive symptoms in female medical-surgical hospital nursesDarlene Welsh
College of Nursing, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky 40536 0232, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 30:320-6. 2009..Symptom alleviation or reduction may improve nursing care delivery when distressing symptoms interfere with professional performance among nurses...
- Theory-based low-sodium diet education for heart failure patientsDarlene Welsh
University of Kentucky, College of Nursing, Lexington, KY 40536 0232, USA
Home Healthc Nurse 28:432-41; quiz 441-3. 2010..Home health clinicians can select a variety of the instructional techniques presented to meet individual patient learning needs...
- Nutrition intervention to decrease symptoms in patients with advanced heart failureTerry A Lennie
College of Nursing, University of Kentucky, 751 Rose Street, Lexington, KY 40536 0232, USA
Res Nurs Health 36:120-45. 2013..A total of 175 patients with advanced heart failure will be randomized to either the nutrition intervention or placebo group...
- Sponsored professional seminars: enhancing professionalism among baccalaureate nursing studentsDorothy Brockopp
University of Kentucky, 315 College of Nursing Building, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
J Nurs Educ 42:562-4. 2003..The sponsored seminar series permits undergraduate nursing students to converse with their future colleagues over dinner, develop lasting relationships, and advance their learning in an area of interest...