Jennifer M Weiss
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Predictors of colorectal cancer screening variation among primary-care providers and clinicsJennifer M Weiss
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Am J Gastroenterol 108:1159-67. 2013..We evaluated patient, provider, and clinic factors that predict variation in CRC screening among primary-care clinics and primary-care providers (PCPs)...
- Mortality by stage for right- versus left-sided colon cancer: analysis of surveillance, epidemiology, and end results--Medicare dataJennifer M Weiss
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:4401-9. 2011..We examined the relationship between colon cancer location (right- v left-side) and 5-year mortality by stage...
- Five year colorectal cancer outcomes in a large negative CT colonography screening cohortDavid H Kim
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, E3 311 Clinical Science Center, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 3252, USA
Eur Radiol 22:1488-94. 2012..To assess the 5-year incidence of clinically presenting colorectal cancers following a negative CT colonography (CTC) screening examination, as few patient outcome data regarding a negative CTC screening result exist...
- Predictors of short-term postoperative survival after elective colectomy in colon cancer patients ≥ 80 years of ageHeather B Neuman
Department of Surgery, UW Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 20:1427-35. 2013..The objective was to identify overall health measures that are predictive of poor survival after elective surgery in these oldest-old colon cancer patients...
- Aggressive adenocarcinoma of the cervical esophagus: importance of a multidisciplinary approachAdedayo Fashoyin
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health UWSMPH, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Case Rep Gastrointest Med 2012:826246. 2012..We discuss the possible etiology of this tumor and review the treatment options, highlighting the importance of a multidisciplinary approach to the management of this rare disease...