S A Weed
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Cortactin: coupling membrane dynamics to cortical actin assemblyS A Weed
Department of Craniofacial Biology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, CO 80262, USA
Oncogene 20:6418-34. 2001..We also consider how aberrant regulation of cortactin levels contributes to tumor cell invasion and metastasis...
- Cortactin localization to sites of actin assembly in lamellipodia requires interactions with F-actin and the Arp2/3 complexS A Weed
Department of Microbiology and Cancer Center, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
J Cell Biol 151:29-40. 2000....
- Recurrent fatal hydrops fetalis associated with a nucleotide substitution in the erythrocyte beta-spectrin geneP G Gallagher
Department of Pediatrics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06437
J Clin Invest 95:1174-82. 1995..This is the first description of a molecular defect of the erythrocyte membrane associated with hydrops fetalis...
- Identification of a novel cortactin SH3 domain-binding protein and its localization to growth cones of cultured neuronsY Du
Department of Microbiology and Cancer Center, University of Virginia Health Science Center, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Mol Cell Biol 18:5838-51. 1998..Colocalization of endogenous CortBP1 and cortactin was also observed in growth cones of developing hippocampal neurons, implicating CortBP1 and cortactin in cytoskeleton reorganization during neurite outgrowth...
- Cortactin promotes and stabilizes Arp2/3-induced actin filament network formationA M Weaver
Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
Curr Biol 11:370-4. 2001..By these mechanisms, cortactin may promote the formation and stabilization of the actin network that drives protrusion at the leading edge of migrating cells...
- Dynamic molecular modeling of pathogenic mutations in the spectrin self-association domainZ Zhang
Department of Pathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Blood 98:1645-53. 2001..It provides a powerful heuristic model for understanding how point mutations disrupt cytoskeletal function in a variety of hemolytic disorders...