Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Cognition and mood in perimenopause: a systematic review and meta-analysisMIRIAM T WEBER
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester, Box 673, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, United States Electronic address
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 142:90-8. 2014..The purpose of this review was to synthesize the existing studies of the relationship between menopausal stage and neuropsychological performance and depression...
- Cognition in perimenopause: the effect of transition stageMIRIAM T WEBER
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Menopause 20:511-7. 2013....
- Reconciling subjective memory complaints with objective memory performance in the menopausal transitionMIRIAM T WEBER
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Menopause 19:735-41. 2012....
- Memory complaints and memory performance in the menopausal transitionMiriam Weber
From the Departments of 1Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and 2Neurology, The University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Menopause 16:694-700. 2009..A secondary aim was to determine if putative deficits are related to other relevant factors, such as hormone levels, mood state, or sleep quality...
- Cognition, Mood and Hormones in PerimenopauseMiriam Weber; Fiscal Year: 2008..An understanding of the possible mechanisms of such declines would assist care providers in their treatment and referral of women with cognitive and psychological symptoms. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..