Jennifer B Webb
Affiliation: University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Weight-gain misperceptions and the third-person effect in Black and White college-bound females: potential implications for healthy weight managementJennifer B Webb
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Department of Psychology, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Eat Behav 14:245-8. 2013....
- Do you see what I see?: An exploration of inter-ethnic ideal body size comparisons among college womenJennifer B Webb
Department of Psychology, The University of North Carolina Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Body Image 10:369-79. 2013..Implications for promoting the psychosocial well-being of ethnically-diverse emerging adult females attending college are discussed...
- Evaluating the indirect effect of self-compassion on binge eating severity through cognitive-affective self-regulatory pathwaysJennifer B Webb
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Department of Psychology, Health Psychology Ph D Program, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Eat Behav 14:224-8. 2013..Findings additionally invite considering the value of integrating self-compassion training into college health promotion efforts towards mitigating the appreciable levels of binge eating behavior prevalent in this at-risk population...
- A preliminary evaluation of BMI status in moderating changes in body composition and eating behavior in ethnically-diverse first-year college womenJennifer B Webb
Department of Psychology, Health Psychology Ph D Program, University of North Carolina Charlotte, 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Eat Behav 13:402-5. 2012..Findings also provide tentative behavioral targets for college wellness programming that may prove useful in promoting healthy weight management while acclimating to the college environment...
- Evaluating race/ethnicity in moderating baseline cardiometabolic risk and body composition changes in North Carolina first-year college womenJennifer B Webb
Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina 28223, USA
Women Health 52:553-69. 2012..Preliminary results suggested that greater consideration of racial/ethnic indicators and potential regional variation in these biometric attributes among first-year college students is warranted...
- A comparative analysis of Type 2 diabetes and binge eating disorder in a bariatric sampleJennifer B Webb
UNC Charlotte Department of Psychology, 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Eat Behav 12:175-81. 2011....
- Psychosocial determinants of adequacy of gestational weight gainJennifer B Webb
Department of Psychology, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 17:300-9. 2009..These results have important implications for targeting prevention and intervention efforts for improving maternal and fetal outcomes secondary to GWG patterns...