Bethany A Weaver
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Bacteremia in hospitalized patients with human immunodeficiency virus: A prospective, cohort studyB Afessa
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, Florida, USA
BMC Infect Dis 1:13. 2001....
- Evaluation of genital sites and sampling techniques for detection of human papillomavirus DNA in menBethany A Weaver
Center for AIDS and STD Research, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Harborview Medical Center, 325 9th Avenue, Box 359931, Seattle, WA 98104 USA
J Infect Dis 189:677-85. 2004..The HPV prevalence was similar for circumcised and uncircumcised men. Testing multiple sites increased the number of men for whom HPV DNA was detected...
- Epidemiology and natural history of genital human papillomavirus infectionBethany A Weaver
University of Washington Center for AIDS and STD Research, Harborview Medical Center, 325 9th Ave, Box 359931, Seattle, WA 98104 2420, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 106:S2-8. 2006....
- Herpes zoster overview: natural history and incidenceBethany A Weaver
Armor Correctional Health Services in Tampa, Fla, USA
J Am Osteopath Assoc 109:S2-6. 2009..The author discusses the natural history and incidence of primary VZV infection and herpes zoster and details the epidemiology, clinical manifestation, diagnosis, and complications of this disease...
- Genital human papillomavirus infection in men: incidence and risk factors in a cohort of university studentsJeffrey M Partridge
Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
J Infect Dis 196:1128-36. 2007..In contrast to the wealth of data on human papillomavirus (HPV) infections in women, much less is known about HPV in men...
- Men's perceptions and knowledge of human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and cervical cancerTara S McPartland
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Am Coll Health 53:225-30. 2005..The authors concluded that it is important to include men in HPV education and prevention efforts, especially within the context that HPV may lead to cervical cancer in female partners...