Siddharth A Wayangankar
Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Hemorrhagic and ischemic outcomes after bivalirudin versus unfractionated heparin during carotid artery stenting: a propensity score analysis from the NCDRSiddharth A Wayangankar
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Interv 6:131-8. 2013..We hypothesized that bivalirudin would be associated with less in-hospital postprocedure bleeding than UFH but similar rates of in-hospital and 30-day ischemic outcomes...
- Refractory hypoxia in an HIV-infected patient--a diagnostic challengeSiddharth A Wayangankar
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 5020, USA
Am J Emerg Med 30:1322.e5-6. 2012..Laboratory findings revealed leukocytosis and increased serum lactate dehydrogenase of 577 U/L (90-190 U/L), and chest radiograph showed a right lower lobe infiltrate and perihilar, bilateral interstitial infiltrates (Fig. 1A)...
- Clinical safety of bivalirudin in patients undergoing carotid stentingBryan D Cogar
Integris Baptist Medical Center, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112, USA
J Invasive Cardiol 24:202-5. 2012..To date, the published evidence in favor of bivalirudin for CAS exists in small retrospective analyses and two prospective studies...
- Endovascular repair of traumatic aortic injury: a novel arena in interventional cardiologyJigar H Patel
Department of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Section, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Interv Cardiol 26:77-83. 2013..To assess the feasibility of endovascular repair of traumatic aortic injuries performed by interventional cardiologists in collaboration with cardiothoracic surgeons...
- Clinical cardiac involvement in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies: a systematic reviewRaghav Gupta
Section of Cardiovascular Disease, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 920 SL Young Blvd, WP 3010, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, United States
Int J Cardiol 148:261-70. 2011..Our purpose was to observe the frequency of various reported clinical cardiac afflictions, cardiovascular mortality and its most important contributors in the IIM population...
- Primary retroperitoneal abscess caused by Candida glabrataBhavin C Patel
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Am J Med Sci 344:332-4. 2012..Fungal causes appear to be very rare, and in this study, a case of a patient with primary Candida glabrata retroperitoneal abscess is reported...