Alan G Waxman
Affiliation: University of New Mexico
- Guidelines for cervical cancer screening: history and scientific rationaleAlan G Waxman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USA
Clin Obstet Gynecol 48:77-97. 2005
- Preventing cervical cancer: the Pap test and the HPV vaccineAlan G Waxman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, MSC 10 5580, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 0001, USA
Med Clin North Am 92:1059-82, x. 2008..Also provided is the necessary information to counsel women with abnormal Pap tests who may need colposcopy or other follow-up evaluation. Finally, the role of the HPV vaccine in the prevention of cervical cancer is summarized...
- Cervical cancer screening in the early post vaccine eraAlan G Waxman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, University of New Mexico, MSC10 5580, Albuquerque, NM 87131 0001, USA
Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 35:537-48; vii. 2008....
- Ethnic differences at risk for gestational trophoblastic disease in New Mexico: A 25-year population-based studyHarriet O Smith
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque 87131, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 188:357-66. 2003..The purpose of this study was to compare gestational trophoblastic disease incidence rates with the use of population-based data...
- Home study course: spring 2005Alan G Waxman
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, USA
J Low Genit Tract Dis 9:130-3. 2005
- Clinical question: ask the expertsThomas M Julian
J Low Genit Tract Dis 9:243-4. 2005
- Regional differences in cervical cancer incidence among American Indians and Alaska Natives, 1999-2004Thomas M Becker
Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine, Portland, Oregon 97202 3098, USA
Cancer 113:1234-43. 2008..However, accurate determinations of cervical cancer incidence in AI/AN women have been hampered by racial misclassification in central cancer registries...