Robert T Watson
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Rediscovering the medical schoolRobert T Watson
University of Florida College of Medicine, PO Box 100215, Gainesville, FL 32610 0215, USA
Acad Med 78:659-65. 2003....
- Evaluating evidence-based medicine skills during a performance-based examinationRichard A Davidson
Department of Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville 32610, USA
Acad Med 79:272-5. 2004....
- The disconnection apraxiasKenneth M Heilman
Department of Neurology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, USA
Cortex 44:975-82. 2008....
- Alien limb syndrome and moya-moya diseaseOmid Rabbani
Department of Neurology, McKnight Brain Institute, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610, USA
Mov Disord 19:1317-20. 2004..We present the case of a 29-year-old woman with an alien limb and callosal disconnection syndrome who was diagnosed with moya-moya disease. We discuss the potential mechanisms responsible for the alien limb syndrome...
- Nature: the many benefits of ecosystem servicesWalter V Reid
Nature 443:749; author reply 750. 2006
- Environment: challenges and opportunitiesRobert T Watson
J Environ Monit 10:288-90. 2008