GENE E WATSON
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Short term serum pharmacokinetics of diammine silver fluoride after oral applicationElsa Vasquez
Area of Pediatric Dentistry, Universidad Catolica Santa Maria de Arequipa, San Jose S N, Arequipa, Peru
BMC Oral Health 12:60. 2012..While DSF has been available in various formulations for many years, most of its pharmacokinetic aspects within the therapeutic concentration range have never been fully characterized...
- Prenatal exposure to dental amalgam in the Seychelles Child Development Nutrition Study: associations with neurodevelopmental outcomes at 9 and 30 monthsGENE E WATSON
Eastman Institute for Oral Health, and Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Neurotoxicology 33:1511-7. 2012..Maternal amalgams expose the developing fetus to mercury vapor. Mercury vapor can be toxic, but uncertainty remains whether prenatal amalgam exposure is associated with neurodevelopmental consequences in offspring...
- The effect of chronic clonidine administration on salivary glands and caries in the ratG E Watson
Eastman Department of Dentistry and Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, University of Rochester, NY, USA
Caries Res 34:194-200. 2000..These data show that chronic administration of clonidine significantly decreases submandibular gland weight and increases susceptibility to dental caries...
- Prenatal exposure to dental amalgam: evidence from the Seychelles Child Development Study main cohortGENE E WATSON
Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Department of Environmental Medicine, and Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, N Y, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 142:1283-94. 2011..Controversy surrounds whether fetal exposure to mercury vapor resulting from maternal dental amalgam restorations has neurodevelopmental consequences...
- Fish consumption, mercury exposure, and their associations with scholastic achievement in the Seychelles Child Development StudyPhilip W Davidson
University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Pediatrics, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Neurotoxicology 31:439-47. 2010..The adverse association of educational measures with postnatal exposure in males is intriguing, but will need to be confirmed by further studies examining factors that influence scholastic achievement...
- A LONGITUDINAL STUDY OF LEAD EXPOSURE AND DENTAL CARIESGene Watson; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Mercury Vapor from Amalgam and Methylmercury Co-Exposure on NeurodevelopmentGene Watson; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Mercury Vapor from Amalgam and Methylmercury Co-Exposure on NeurodevelopmentGene Watson; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Mercury Vapor from Amalgam and Methylmercury Co-Exposure on NeurodevelopmentGENE E WATSON; Fiscal Year: 2010....