Steven A Wartman
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Curricular change: recommendations from a national perspectiveS Wartman
Executive Vice President for Academic and Health Affairs, University of Texas Health Sciences Center San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, Mail Code 7770, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Acad Med 76:S140-5. 2001..Schools should anticipate that curricular innovations in the preclinical years may require modifications of the educational process in the clinical years...
- Revisiting the idea of a national center for health professions education researchSteven A Wartman
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Acad Med 79:910-7. 2004....
- Community-based medical education: two campuses, one faculty, one schoolStanley I Fisch
Regional Academic Health Center, Harlingen, San Antonio, USA
Tex Med 98:52-4. 2002
- Charter on medical professionalism: putting the charter into practiceSteven A Wartman
Ann Intern Med 138:854-5; discussion 855. 2003
- Medical education after the Flexner reportSteven A Wartman
N Engl J Med 356:90-1; author reply 91. 2007