Eric P Wartchow
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Plexiform fibrohistiocytic tumor: ultrastructural studies may aid in discrimination from cellular neurothekeomaEric P Wartchow
Department of Pathology, The Children s Hospital, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Ultrastruct Pathol 33:286-92. 2009....
- Features of intraventricular tanycytic ependymoma: report of a case and review of literatureShweta Agarwal
Department of Pathology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Int J Clin Exp Pathol 7:3399-407. 2014..Histopathology and immunohistochemical profile are rather similar among different tumors. The immediate to short term outcome is excellent but long term follow up data is lacking. ..
- Papillary tumor of the pineal region: ultrastructural study of a caseMatthew D Cykowski
Department of Pathology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104, USA
Ultrastruct Pathol 36:68-77. 2012....
- Ultrastructural features of NUT midline carcinomaEric P Wartchow
Department of Pathology, Children s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Ultrastruct Pathol 36:280-4. 2012..The authors propose that this constellation of ultrastructural features can prove helpful in discriminating NUT midline carcinoma from similar appearing entities...
- Renal medullary carcinoma: ultrastructural studies may benefit diagnosisEric P Wartchow
Department of Pathology, The Children s Hospital, Denver, CO, USA
Ultrastruct Pathol 32:252-6. 2008..Presented are three examples where, because of unusual elements in the clinical presentation, electron microscopic examination proved beneficial in establishing the diagnosis...