Erica D Warlick
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Successful remission rates and survival after lymphodepleting chemotherapy and donor lymphocyte infusion for relapsed hematologic malignancies postallogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantationErica D Warlick
Bone Marrow Transplantation Program, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 18:480-6. 2012..The lower DLI dose regimen improved the tolerability of this therapeutic approach, with modest rates of severe aGVHD...
- Reduced intensity conditioning is superior to nonmyeloablative conditioning for older chronic myelogenous leukemia patients undergoing hematopoietic cell transplant during the tyrosine kinase inhibitor eraErica Warlick
Division of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplant, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Blood 119:4083-90. 2012..Allogeneic RIC HCT for older patients with CML can control relapse with acceptable toxicity and survival in TKI-exposed CML, especially if still in CP1...
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation for adults with myelodysplastic syndromes: importance of pretransplant disease burdenErica D Warlick
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, Departments of Medicine and Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 15:30-8. 2009....
- Optimizing stem cell transplantation in myelodysplastic syndromes: unresolved questionsErica D Warlick
Division of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplant, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 22:150-4. 2010..This review highlights strategies to optimize transplant for MDS and identifies unresolved questions...
- Reduced-intensity conditioning followed by related allografts in hematologic malignancies: long-term outcomes most successful in indolent and aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphomasErica D Warlick
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:1025-32. 2011....
- Myelodysplastic syndromes: the role of the immune system in pathogenesisErica D Warlick
Division of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplantation, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 52:2045-9. 2011..We review the current literature regarding natural killer (NK) cell, T cell, and myeloid derived suppressor cell abnormalities in the spectrum of MDS...
- Pre-transplant consolidation chemotherapy may not improve outcomes after reduced intensity conditioning hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia in first complete remissionSteven E McCormack
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplantation, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Leuk Res 35:757-61. 2011..Our data suggest that exposure to consolidation chemotherapy prior to RIC HCT may not improve post-transplant outcomes for patients with AML in CR1...