Kristina E Ward
Affiliation: University of Rhode Island
- Can Robitussin DM be used to treat cough during pregnancy?Kristina E Ward
Drug Information Services, University of Rhode Island College of Pharmacy, Kingston, RI 02881, USA
Med Health R I 88:99-100. 2005
- Severe adverse skin reactions to nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs: A review of the literatureKristina E Ward
College of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI 02881, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 67:206-13. 2010..Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) associated with the use of nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are described...
- Prevalence of and risk factors for dysglycemia in patients receiving gatifloxacin and levofloxacin in an outpatient settingKerry L LaPlante
Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Pharmacotherapy 28:82-9. 2008....
- The depiction of illness and related matters in two top-ranked primetime network medical dramas in the United States: a content analysisYinjiao Ye
Department of Communication Studies, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island 02881, USA
J Health Commun 15:555-70. 2010..Last, the shows framed illness and health mainly from a medical perspective in references to the illness's causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. Theoretical and practical implications are discussed...
- Oritavancin--an investigational glycopeptide antibioticKristina E Ward
Department of Pharmacy Practice, University of Rhode Island, College of Pharmacy, Kingston, RI, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 15:417-29. 2006..The incidence of multi-drug resistant bacteria is increasing and explorations into additional treatment options are essential. Further development of oritavancin is necessary to determine clinical efficacy...