Victor C Wang
Affiliation: University of Illinois
- Effects of chronic estradiol treatment on delayed spatial alternation and differential reinforcement of low rates of respondingVictor C Wang
Neuroscience Program, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA
Behav Neurosci 122:794-804. 2008..These data suggest that chronic estrogen exposure may impair rats' abilities on measures of executive function including working memory and response inhibition...
- Chronic estradiol replacement impairs performance on an operant delayed spatial alternation task in young, middle-aged, and old ratsVictor C Wang
Neuroscience Program and Department of Veterinary Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA
Horm Behav 56:382-90. 2009....
- Alterations in DRH and DRL performance in rats developmentally exposed to an environmental PCB mixtureHelen J K Sable
Department of Veterinary Biosciences, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, IL 61802 USA
Neurotoxicol Teratol 28:548-56. 2006..Overall, exposure to this PCB mixture resulted in increased responding which was suggestive of a deficit in inhibitory control...
- Estradiol impairs response inhibition in young and middle-aged, but not old ratsVictor C Wang
Department of Comparative Biosciences, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 2001 S Lincoln Avenue, Urbana, IL 61802, USA
Neurotoxicol Teratol 33:405-14. 2011..These results provide new evidence that estrogens impair inhibitory control, an important aspect of self regulation, and add to existing evidence that estrogens differentially affect cognition at different ages...
- Developmental exposure to PCBs and/or MeHg: effects on a differential reinforcement of low rates (DRL) operant task before and after amphetamine drug challengeHelen J K Sable
Department of Veterinary Biosciences, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, IL 61802, USA
Neurotoxicol Teratol 31:149-58. 2009....
- Impact of dietary genistein and aging on executive function in ratsSteven L Neese
Department of Veterinary Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 2001 S Lincoln Avenue, Urbana, IL 61802, USA
Neurotoxicol Teratol 32:200-11. 2010....
- Motor impairment in rats exposed to PCBs and methylmercury during early developmentCindy S Roegge
Neuroscience Program, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Illinois 61801, USA
Toxicol Sci 77:315-24. 2004..Our results demonstrate that the possibility of additive neurotoxic effects of PCBs and MeHg needs to be seriously considered...
- Purkinje cell and cerebellar effects following developmental exposure to PCBs and/or MeHgCindy S Roegge
Psychiatry Department, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Neurotoxicol Teratol 28:74-85. 2006....