Jia Sheng Wang
Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Feng W, Xue K, Tang L, Williams P, Wang J. Aflatoxin Bâ‚-Induced Developmental and DNA Damage in Caenorhabditis elegans. Toxins (Basel). 2016;9: pubmed publisher..elegans. ..
- Ji J, Zhu P, Cui F, Pi F, Zhang Y, Li Y, et al. The Antagonistic Effect of Mycotoxins Deoxynivalenol and Zearalenone on Metabolic Profiling in Serum and Liver of Mice. Toxins (Basel). 2017;9: pubmed publisher..The metabolic profiling in serum confirmed the finding that the combined DON and ZEN treatment has an "antagonistic effect" on liver metabolism of mice. ..
- Li T, Jiang G, Qu H, Wang Y, Xiong Y, Jian Q, et al. Comparative Transcriptome Analysis of Penicillium citrinum Cultured with Different Carbon Sources Identifies Genes Involved in Citrinin Biosynthesis. Toxins (Basel). 2017;9: pubmed publisher..These genes obviously had important impacts on their regulation in citrinin biosynthesis, which provides a better understanding of the molecular mechanism of citrinin biosynthesis by P. citrinum. ..
- Johnson J, Muilenburg J, RATHBUN S, Yu X, Naeher L, Wang J. Elevated Nicotine Dependence Scores among Electronic Cigarette Users at an Electronic Cigarette Convention. J Community Health. 2018;43:164-174 pubmed publisher..E-cigarettes do not contain the magnitude of toxicants in tobacco cigarettes, but e-cigarettes may produce new chemical exposures evidenced by the adverse health effects reported by some respondents. ..
- Shen C, Chyu M, Pence B, Yeh J, Zhang Y, Felton C, et al. Green tea polyphenols supplementation and Tai Chi exercise for postmenopausal osteopenic women: safety and quality of life report. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2010;10:76 pubmed publisher..This study was to evaluate the safety of 24 weeks of GTP supplementation combined with TC exercise in postmenopausal osteopenic women, along with effects on quality of life in this population...