Doris D Wang
Affiliation: University of California
- Minocycline- and tetracycline-class antibiotics are protective against partial seizures in vivoDoris D Wang
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0112, USA
Epilepsy Behav 24:314-8. 2012..Tetracycline-class antibiotics minocycline, doxycycline and tetracycline have been shown to have anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory effects...
- Transmantle sign in focal cortical dysplasia: a unique radiological entity with excellent prognosis for seizure controlDoris D Wang
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 505 Parnassus Avenue, M779, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Neurosurg 118:337-44. 2013..The aim of this study was to characterize seizure control outcomes and prognostic significance of the transmantle sign in FCD epilepsy...
- Relationship between hospital surgical volume, lobectomy rates, and adverse perioperative events at US epilepsy centersDario J Englot
UCSF Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Neurosurg 118:169-74. 2013....
- Rates and predictors of long-term seizure freedom after frontal lobe epilepsy surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysisDario J Englot
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0112, USA
J Neurosurg 116:1042-8. 2012....
- Seizure outcomes after temporal lobectomy in pediatric patientsDario J Englot
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California, San Francisco and
J Neurosurg Pediatr 12:134-41. 2013..Pediatric patients with medically refractory TLE should be referred to a comprehensive pediatric epilepsy center for surgical evaluation. ..
- Comparison of seizure control outcomes and the safety of vagus nerve, thalamic deep brain, and responsive neurostimulation: evidence from randomized controlled trialsJohn D Rolston
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California at San Francisco, California 94143 0112, USA
Neurosurg Focus 32:E14. 2012..The authors review published results from these pivotal trials and highlight important differences between the trials and devices and their application in clinical use...
- Predictors of seizure freedom after surgery for malformations of cortical developmentEdward F Chang
Northern California Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Ann Neurol 70:151-62. 2011..Our aim was to examine a surgical series of patients with cortical malformations to determine the prognostic factors associated with long-term seizure control...