Bing Bing Wang
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Comparative EST analyses in plant systemsQunfeng Dong
Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011-3260, USA
Methods Enzymol 395:400-18. 2005....
- Cross-species EST alignments reveal novel and conserved alternative splicing events in legumesBing Bing Wang
Department of Plant Pathology, University of Minnesota, St, Paul, MN 55108, USA
BMC Plant Biol 8:17. 2008..Here we report the characteristics of AS in legumes, one of the largest and most important plant families, based on EST alignments to the genome sequences of Medicago truncatula (Mt) and Lotus japonicus (Lj)...
- The Medicago genome provides insight into the evolution of rhizobial symbiosesNevin D Young
Department of Plant Pathology, University of Minnesota, St Paul, Minnesota 55108, USA
Nature 480:520-4. 2011..As such, the M. truncatula genome sequence provides significant opportunities to expand alfalfa's genomic toolbox...
- Identification and characterization of nucleotide-binding site-leucine-rich repeat genes in the model plant Medicago truncatulaCarine Ameline-Torregrosa
Laboratoire des Interactions Plantes Microorganismes, UMR CNRS INRA 442 2594, 31326, Castanet Tolosan, France
Plant Physiol 146:5-21. 2008..This analysis shows the gene family not only is important functionally and agronomically, but also plays a structural role in the genome...
- The ASRG database: identification and survey of Arabidopsis thaliana genes involved in pre-mRNA splicingBing Bing Wang
Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011 3260, USA
Genome Biol 5:R102. 2004....
- Two novel arginine/serine (SR) proteins in maize are differentially spliced and utilize non-canonical splice sitesSmriti Gupta
Department of Biological Sciences, Oakland University, Rochester, MI 48309 4401, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1728:105-14. 2005..We provide evidence that some of the alternatively spliced transcripts of both genes are associated with polysomes and interact with the translational machinery...
- Molecular characterization and phylogeny of U2AF35 homologs in plantsBing Bing Wang
Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50010, USA
Plant Physiol 140:624-36. 2006..A C-terminal motif (named SERE) is highly conserved in all seed plant protein homologs, suggesting it may have an important function specific to higher plants...
- Genomewide comparative analysis of alternative splicing in plantsBing-Bing Wang
Department of Genetics, Development, and Cell Biology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011-3260, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:7175-80. 2006..We created a comprehensive web-interfaced database to compile and visualize the evidence for alternative splicing in plants (Alternative Splicing in Plants, available at www.plantgdb.org/ASIP)...