Affiliation: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Factors affecting the value of professional association affiliationStephen L Walston
Department of Health Administration and Policy, and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, College of Public Health, The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Health Care Manage Rev 37:122-31. 2012..The value of these benefits and what organizational and individual factors that may affect their value have not been explored...
- The changing face of healthcare in Saudi ArabiaStephen Walston
University of Oklahoma, Department of Health Administration Policy, Oklahoma City, OK 73109, USA
Ann Saudi Med 28:243-50. 2008..The complexity of changing a healthcare system is discusses with the many challenges associated with the change...
- The impact of information technology and organizational focus on the visibility of patient care errorsStephen L Walston
Department of Health Administration and Policy, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
Qual Manag Health Care 19:248-58. 2010..This study examines the effects of use of information technology and focus on patient safety and problem solving on the visibility of patient care errors...
- Factors affecting the continuing education of hospital CEOs and their senior managersStephen L Walston
University of Oklahoma, USA
J Healthc Manag 55:413-27; discussion 427-8. 2010..Understanding factors that influence the amount of and commitment to CE is important. We hope our research adds to this understanding and that leaders will seek to improve the dedication and value of CE in their organizations...
- Factors affecting the climate of hospital patient safety: a study of hospitals in Saudi ArabiaStephen L Walston
Health Administration and Policy, University of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 23:35-50. 2010..The purpose of this paper is to describe three organizational dimensions that influence hospital patient safety climate, also showing and discussing differences between organizational types...
- CEO perceptions of organizational consensus and its impact on hospital restructuring outcomesStephen Walston
Health Administration and Policy, College of Public Health, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
J Health Organ Manag 25:176-94. 2011....