M Chad Wallis
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Padded self-adhesive strap immobilization following newborn bladder exstrophy closure: the Utah strapsM Chad Wallis
Division of Pediatric Urology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah Electronic address
J Urol 190:2216-20. 2013..We hypothesized that immobilization can be significantly simplified using a modified mermaid wrap with padded Velcro® straps around the thigh and lower leg...
- Risk assessment of incidentally detected complex renal cysts in children: potential role for a modification of the Bosniak classificationM Chad Wallis
Division of Pediatric Urology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Urol 180:317-21. 2008..Incidentally detected complex renal cysts in children are a rare but worrisome occurrence due to the perceived potential risk of malignancy. We examined the natural history of such cysts in a cohort of children...
- Parameatal urethral cysts in prepubertal malesHeather L Willis
Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
J Urol 185:1042-5. 2011..Parameatal urethral cyst in boys is an uncommon and often poorly understood condition. We describe the largest known series of 18 prepubertal boys with parameatal cysts...
- Is there a learning curve for subureteric injection of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid in the treatment of vesicoureteral reflux?Stephen D Bennett
University of Utah Division of Urology, Primary Children s Medical Center, Department of Pediatric Urology, 100N Mario Capecchi Drive, Ste 2200, Salt Lake City, UT 84113 1100, USA
J Pediatr Urol 6:122-4. 2010..To answer the question: 'Is there a learning curve associated with a subureteric injection of Deflux(®)?'..
- 250 consecutive unilateral extravesical ureteral reimplantations in an outpatient settingChristopher Wicher
Division of Urology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Urol 184:311-4. 2010..Initial reports showed that the procedure could be feasibly done on an outpatient basis. We present further data on a large series of consecutive, planned, outpatient unilateral extravesical ureteral reimplantations...
- Short-term Outcomes of Chait Trapdoor for Antegrade Continence Enema in AdultsJeremy B Myers
Department of Surgery and the Center for Reconstructive Urology and Men s Health, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT Electronic address
Urology 83:1423-6. 2014..To examine our short-term experience of antegrade continence enema (ACE) delivered via a Chait Trapdoor (Cook Medical, Bloomington, IN) in adults with intractable neurogenic bowel...
- Reliability of voiding cystourethrogram for the grading of vesicoureteral refluxBrock B O'Neil
Division of Urology, University of Utah, Primary Children s Medical Center, 30 North 1900 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA Electronic address
J Pediatr Urol 10:107-11. 2014..Recently, the reliability of VCUG to accurately grade VUR has been questioned. The purpose of this study is to examine reliability of the VCUG for the grading of VUR in a setting mimicking daily practice in a busy pediatric hospital...
- Pediatric urinary stone composition in the United StatesJ Scott Gabrielsen
Division of Urology, Department of Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
J Urol 187:2182-7. 2012..However, stone composition studies in this population are limited. We sought to determine the effects of age, gender and geographical location on urinary stone composition in the United States pediatric population...