Andrea S Wallace
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- From intervention to innovation: applying a formal implementation strategy in community primary careAndrea S Wallace
The University of Iowa College of Nursing, 330 CNB, 50 Newton Road, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Nurs Res Pract 2013:605757. 2013..The REP offered a useful framework for providing guidance toward the development of a strategy to implement a diabetes self-management intervention in CHCs serving medically underserved and underrepresented patient populations...
- Influence of patient characteristics on assessment of diabetes self-management supportAndrea Wallace
College of Nursing, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Nurs Res 62:106-14. 2013..Factors contributing to patient-reported experiences of diabetes self-management support are not understood well, particularly over time...
- The influence of literacy on patient-reported experiences of diabetes self-management supportAndrea S Wallace
College of Nursing, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Nurs Res 59:356-63. 2010..Variability in disease-related outcomes may relate to how patients experience self-management support in clinical settings...
- Literacy-appropriate educational materials and brief counseling improve diabetes self-managementAndrea S Wallace
University of New Mexico, College of Nursing, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Patient Educ Couns 75:328-33. 2009..In this pilot study, we evaluated the impact of providing patients with a literacy-appropriate diabetes education guide accompanied by brief counseling designed for use in primary care...
- Comfortably numb? Exploring satisfaction with chronic back pain visitsAndrea S Wallace
University of New Mexico, College of Nursing, MSC 09 5350, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 0001, USA
Spine J 9:721-8. 2009..Chronic back pain is a condition characterized by high rates of disability, health-care service use, and costs...