Emily Von Scheven
Affiliation: University of California
- Anti-beta2-glycoprotein I antibodies in pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid syndromeEmily Von Scheven
Pediatric Rheumatology, University of California at San Francisco, 94143, USA
Arthritis Rheum 47:414-20. 2002..To determine whether serum beta2-glycoprotein I antibody (anti-beta2GPI) detection improves identification of pediatric subjects at risk for antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)...
- Assessment of bone remodelling in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosusJulie C Baker-Lepain
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:611-9. 2011..To identify predictors of bone remodelling in children and young adults with SLE...
- What's new in paediatric SLE?Emily Von Scheven
Pediatric Rheumatology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 23:699-708. 2009..Better understanding of the pathogenesis and development of preventative strategies is needed to ensure that these young people do not succumb to atherosclerosis instead of to SLE...
- The challenges of transferring chronic illness patients to adult care: reflections from pediatric and adult rheumatology at a US academic centerAimee O Hersh
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Rheumatology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 7:13. 2009..The purpose of this study is to examine changes in disease status, treatment and health care utilization among adolescents transferring to adult care at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF)...
- Differences in long-term disease activity and treatment of adult patients with childhood- and adult-onset systemic lupus erythematosusAimee O Hersh
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Arthritis Rheum 61:13-20. 2009..To compare differences in long-term outcome between adults with childhood-onset (age at diagnosis <18 years) systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and with adult-onset SLE...
- Pediatric bone density and fractureEmily Von Scheven
Pediatric Rheumatology, University of California, San Francisco, Box 0107, 505 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Curr Osteoporos Rep 5:128-34. 2007..However, most of these agents have not been sufficiently well studied in children to permit the development of standardized treatment guidelines...
- Vitamin D supplementation in the pediatric rheumatology clinicEmily Von Scheven
Pediatric Rheumatology, University of California, San Francisco, Box 0107, 533 Parnassus Avenue, Room U 126, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 13:110-6. 2011....
- Variable deficits of bone mineral despite chronic glucocorticoid therapy in pediatric patients with inflammatory diseases: a Glaser Pediatric Research Network studyEmily Von Scheven
Children s Hospital, University of California at San Francisco, 94143, USA
J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 19:821-30. 2006..To evaluate the relationship between chronic glucocorticoid (GC) exposure and bone mineral density (BMD) in children with rheumatic diseases and inflammatory bowel disease...
- Thrombosis and pediatric Wegener's granulomatosis: acquired and genetic risk factors for hypercoagulabilityEmily Von Scheven
Pediatric Rheumatology, University of California-San Francisco, 533 Parnassus Avenue, Box 0107, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Arthritis Rheum 49:862-5. 2003
- Neuropsychiatric manifestations in pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus and association with antiphospholipid antibodiesLiora Harel
Department of Pediatrics C, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Petach Tikvah, Israel
J Rheumatol 33:1873-7. 2006....
- Back to school on APS: rethinking the risk of recurrent stroke in childrenHeather J Fullerton
Neurology 62:172-3. 2004
- Neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disorder: the emerging role of pyrin genes in autoinflammatory diseasesChristine Kilcline
Department of Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco 94143-0316, USA
Arch Dermatol 141:248-53. 2005....
- Assessment of atherosclerotic risk factors and endothelial function in children and young adults with pediatric-onset systemic lupus erythematosusJennifer B Soep
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, USA
Arthritis Rheum 51:451-7. 2004..To characterize atherosclerotic risk factors and endothelial function in pediatric-onset systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)...
- Epstein-Barr virus-associated B cell lymphoproliferative disease in a child with neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory diseaseRenee Modica
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Arthritis Rheum 55:823-5. 2006