A Mary Vilay
Affiliation: University of New Mexico
- Modeled dalbavancin transmembrane clearance during intermittent and continuous renal replacement therapiesA Mary Vilay
Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, University of Bath, Bath, UK
Blood Purif 30:37-43. 2010..In vitro models of continuous RRT and intermittent hemodialysis (IHD) were used to determine dalbavancin transmembrane clearance (CLtm)...
- Indicators for serious kidney complications associated with toxic exposures: an analysis of the National Poison Data SystemA M Vilay
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administrative Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Clin Toxicol (Phila) 51:96-105. 2013..We hope that the hypotheses generated from this study of the NPDS will raise awareness of the possible risk factors and complications associated with ISKC...
- Daptomycin pharmacokinetics in critically ill patients receiving continuous venovenous hemodialysisA Mary Vilay
University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Crit Care Med 39:19-25. 2011..To investigate daptomycin pharmacokinetics in critically ill patients receiving continuous venovenous hemodialysis to develop dosing recommendations...
- Vibration enhances clearance of solutes with varying molecular weights during in vitro hemodialysisBruce A Mueller
Department of Clinical, Social and Administrative Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1065, USA
ASAIO J 59:140-4. 2013..The addition of vibration during dialysis increased transmembrane clearance for solutes with molecular weights of 60-1450 Daltons...
- Treatment of methotrexate intoxication with various modalities of continuous extracorporeal therapy and glucarpidaseA Mary Vilay
Department of Clinical, Social, and Administrative Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Pharmacotherapy 30:111. 2010..If the patient is unable to tolerate hemodialysis, use of CVVHDF with maximum effluent rates will enhance methotrexate clearance...