Livia A Veress
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Tissue plasminogen activator prevents mortality from sulfur mustard analog-induced airway obstructionLivia A Veress
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 48:439-47. 2013..Most importantly, mortality, which was associated with hypoxemia and clinical respiratory distress, was eliminated...
- Airway obstruction due to bronchial vascular injury after sulfur mustard analog inhalationLivia A Veress
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 182:1352-61. 2010..This process with SM is poorly understood because animal models are unavailable...
- Airway tissue factor-dependent coagulation activity in response to sulfur mustard analog 2-chloroethyl ethyl sulfideRaymond C Rancourt
Department of Pediatrics, National Jewish Health, Denver, Colorado 80206, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 302:L82-92. 2012..These findings indicate that TF pathway inhibition could be an effective strategy to prevent airway obstruction after SM or CEES inhalation...
- Tissue factor pathway inhibitor prevents airway obstruction, respiratory failure and death due to sulfur mustard analog inhalationRaymond C Rancourt
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, USA Electronic address
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 272:86-95. 2013..The objective of this study was to determine whether recombinant tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) could inhibit this pathogenic sequence...
- Treatment with the catalytic metalloporphyrin AEOL 10150 reduces inflammation and oxidative stress due to inhalation of the sulfur mustard analog 2-chloroethyl ethyl sulfideHeidi C O'Neill
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado at Denver Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80217, USA
Free Radic Biol Med 48:1188-96. 2010..Further investigation utilizing catalytic antioxidants as treatment for SM inhalation injury is warranted...