Affiliation: University of Miami
- Inhibition of fibroblast growth by Notch1 signaling is mediated by induction of Wnt11-dependent WISP-1Zhao Jun Liu
Department of Surgery, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e38811. 2012..These findings indicated that inhibition of fibroblast proliferation by Notch pathway activation is mediated, at least in part, through regulating Wnt1-independent, but Wnt11-dependent WISP-1 expression...
- Trafficking and differentiation of mesenchymal stem cellsZhao Jun Liu
The DeWitt Daughtry Family Department of Surgery, Leonard M Miller School of Medicine, University of MiamiJackson Memorial Medical Center, Miami, FL 33136, USA
J Cell Biochem 106:984-91. 2009..The feasibility for transplantation of primary or engineered MSCs as cell-based therapy has been demonstrated. In this review, we summarize the current knowledge on the signals that control trafficking and differentiation of MSCs...
- Genomics of premature atherosclerotic vascular diseaseDavid Seo
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1501 NW 10th Ave, 809 Biomedical Research Building, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Curr Atheroscler Rep 12:187-93. 2010..In this review, we have tried to restrict the discussion to studies of premature atherosclerosis, particularly those using non-biased genomic techniques...
- Inflammation, stem cells and atherosclerosis geneticsPascal J Goldschmidt-Clermont
University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Rosenstiel Medical Science Building, 1600 NW 10th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Curr Opin Mol Ther 12:712-23. 2010..Most of the genes identified by using non-biased genomic techniques are associated with inflammation, immune response and stem cells. This review focuses on new genetic data in the field of atherosclerosis and arterial homeostasis...
- Bone marrow-derived fibroblasts in skin wound healingOmaida C Velazquez; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..