MARCIAN VAN DORT
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Direct chromatographic resolution and isolation of the four stereoisomers of meta-hydroxyphenylpropanolamineM E Van Dort
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0552, USA
Chirality 11:684-8. 1999..Subsequent recrystallization of their bitartarate or fumarate salts gave enantiomeric purities >99%...
- Design, synthesis, and pharmacological characterization of 4-[4, 4-dimethyl-3-(4-hydroxybutyl)-5-oxo-2-thioxo-1-imidazolidinyl]- 2-iodobenzonitrile as a high-affinity nonsteroidal androgen receptor ligandM E Van Dort
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and Department of Human Genetics, The University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0552, USA
J Med Chem 43:3344-7. 2000..DTIB represents a new lead for the development of high-affinity radioiodinated AR radioligands...
- Synthesis and structure-activity studies of side-chain derivatized arylhydantoins for investigation as androgen receptor radioligandsM E Van Dort
Department of Radiology, The University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arhor 48109 0552, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 11:1045-7. 2001..The N-(iodopropenyl) derivative 13 (Ki = 13 nM) is a potential candidate for development as a radioiodinated AR ligand...
- Radiosynthesis and evaluation of 5-[125I]iodoindol-3-yl-beta-D-galactopyranoside as a beta-galactosidase imaging radioligandMarcian E Van Dort
Department of Radiology, Center for Molecular Imaging, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2200, USA
Mol Imaging 7:187-97. 2008....
- Targeted imaging and therapy of brain cancer using theranostic nanoparticlesMahaveer Swaroop Bhojani
Center for Molecular Imaging, Departments of Radiation Oncology and, and Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, United States
Mol Pharm 7:1921-9. 2010..In this article, we will discuss the application of newer theranostic nanoparticles in targeted brain cancer imaging and treatment...
- Synthesis and structure-activity investigation of iodinated arylhydantoins and arylthiohydantoins for development as androgen receptor radioligandsMarcian E Van Dort
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, The University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0552, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 14:5285-8. 2004..71nM<K(i)<11nM) were displayed by arylhydantoins and arylthiohydantoin derivatives containing hydroxybutyl or methyl side-chains. The latter compounds are potential candidates for development as radioiodinated AR ligands...
- NOVEL RADIOTRACERS FOR ANDROGEN RECEPTOR IMAGINGMARCIAN VAN DORT; Fiscal Year: 2001..abstract_text> ..