Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Reduced top-down influence in auditory perceptual organization in schizophreniaS M Silverstein
Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center, New York, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 105:663-7. 1996..These data suggest that a reduced ability to utilize contextual information plays a role in the perceptual organization dysfunction in schizophrenia...
- Behavioral treatment of attentional dysfunction in chronic, treatment-refractory schizophreniaS M Silverstein
University of Rochester Medical Center, NY, USA
Psychiatr Q 69:95-105. 1998....
- Cognitive deficits and psychiatric rehabilitation outcomes in schizophreniaS M Silverstein
University Services Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program, Rochester Psychiatric Center, NY 14620, USA
Psychiatr Q 69:169-91. 1998..Integrating traditional psychiatric rehabilitation approaches with targeted cognitive interventions is necessary to maximize the impact of psychiatric rehabilitation services on individuals with chronic schizophrenia...
- Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure Test performance in acute, chronic, and remitted schizophrenia patientsS M Silverstein
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, NY, USA
J Clin Psychol 54:985-94. 1998....
- Perceptual organization, the disorganization syndrome, and context processing in chronic schizophreniaS M Silverstein
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
Schizophr Res 43:11-20. 2000....