Rebecca L Utz
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Feeling lonely versus being alone: loneliness and social support among recently bereaved personsRebecca L Utz
Correspondence should be addressed to Rebecca L Utz, Department of Sociology, University of Utah, Room no 301, 380 S 1530 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 0250 E mail
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 69:85-94. 2014..This analysis explores the dynamic relationship between social support and loneliness among recently bereaved older adults...
- Prenatal care, childhood obesity, and ethnic health disparities: analyses from a unique population databaseRebecca L Utz
Department of Sociology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 0250, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 23:302-20. 2012....
- Grief, depressive symptoms, and physical health among recently bereaved spousesRebecca L Utz
Department of Sociology and Center on Aging, University of Utah, 380 S 1530 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 0250, USA
Gerontologist 52:460-71. 2012..This paper explores the dynamic relationship between physical health and psychological well-being among recently bereaved spouses. ..
- Perceived self-competency among the recently bereavedRebecca L Utz
Department of Sociology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
J Soc Work End Life Palliat Care 7:173-94. 2011....
- A multivariate analysis of federally mandated school wellness policies on adolescent obesityJ Edward Coffield
Department of Economics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112 9150, USA
J Adolesc Health 49:363-70. 2011..To evaluate the effects of school wellness policies mandated by the 2004 Child Nutrition and WIC Reauthorization Act on the prevalence of overweight and obesity among adolescents...