Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- MR-visible coatings for endovascular device visualizationOrhan Unal
Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53792 1590, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 23:763-9. 2006..To investigate the potential utility of magnetic resonance (MR)-visible coatings for passive visualization of therapeutic endovascular devices such as catheters and guidewires...
- Multimode intravascular RF coil for MRI-guided interventionsKrishna N Kurpad
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 33:995-1002. 2011....
- Comparison of intraarterial and IV gadolinium-enhanced MR angiography with digital subtraction angiography for the detection of renal artery stenosis in pigsReed A Omary
Department of Radiology, Northwestern University Medical School, 676 N St Claire St, Ste 800, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 178:119-23. 2002..We also tested the hypothesis that intraarterial MR angiography uses less gadolinium than IV MR angiography...
- Validation of injection parameters for catheter-directed intraarterial gadolinium-enhanced MR angiographyReed A Omary
Department of Radiology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Acad Radiol 9:172-85. 2002..Using a flow phantom and swine, the authors aimed to (a) measure the optimal arterial gadolinium concentration ([Gd]) required for MR angiography and (b) validate a proposed IA injection protocol for gadolinium-enhanced MR angiography...
- Real-time MRI-guided RF Ablation of Cardiac TachyArrhythmiasOrhan Unal; Fiscal Year: 2010..Successful completion of this project is expected to improve safety, simplicity, and efficacy catheter ablation procedure to treat AF. ..