Derek A Uchida
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor in the airway of a childDerek A Uchida
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 87:610-3. 2009..At our institution, total resection with bronchotomy and pericardial patch repair resulted in an excellent outcome with no evidence of recurrence at 1 year post-resection...
- Late presentation of double aortic arch in school-age children presumed to have asthma: the benefits of spirometry and examination of the flow-volume curveDerek A Uchida
Department of Pediatric Pulmonology, Primary Children s Medical Center, University of Utah School of Medicine, 100 North Mario Capecchi Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84113, USA
Respir Care 54:1402-4. 2009..They were all given a misdiagnosis of asthma, but abnormalities detected on the flow-volume curve led to the true diagnosis...
- Infarction of an extralobar pulmonary sequestration in a young child: diagnosis and excision by video-assisted thoracoscopyDerek A Uchida
Department of Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Utah School of Medicine and Primary Children s Medical Center, Salt Lake City, Utah 84113, USA
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 20:399-401. 2010..Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery revealed the mass to be a rare case of extralobar pulmonary sequestration that had undergone infarction...
- Pulmonary nodules in a newborn with ATP-binding cassette transporter A3 (ABCA3) mutationsDerek A Uchida
Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Primary Children s Medical Center, 100 N Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84113 1100, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1347-51. 2011..She was found to be a compound heterozygote for both a known and a novel mutation in the ABCA3 gene. This report underscores the diverse clinical presentation of this condition...
- Longitudinal validation of a tool for asthma self-monitoringFlory L Nkoy
Primary Children s Medical Center, Division of Pediatric Inpatient Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, 100 North Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84113
Pediatrics 132:e1554-61. 2013..To establish longitudinal validation of a new tool, the Asthma Symptom Tracker (AST). AST combines weekly use of the Asthma Control Test with a color-coded graph for visual trending...