Alexandre R Tumlinson
Affiliation: University of Arizona
- In vivo ultrahigh-resolution optical coherence tomography of mouse colon with an achromatized endoscopeAlexandre R Tumlinson
University of Arizona, Division of Biomedical Engineering, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
J Biomed Opt 11:064003. 2006..Resolution near the cellular level is potentially capable of identifying abnormal crypt formation and dysplastic cellular organization...
- Task-based imaging of colon cancer in the Apc(Min/+) mouse modelJames B McNally
University of Arizona, Tuscon 85721 0104, USA
Appl Opt 45:3049-62. 2006..The magnitude of the 680 nm signal correlates with chlorophyll content in the mouse diet, suggesting that the autofluorescent compound is a dietary metabolite...
- Serial endoscopy in azoxymethane treated mice using ultra-high resolution optical coherence tomographyLida P Hariri
Division of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 6:1753-62. 2007....
- Ex vivo optical coherence tomography and laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy imaging of murine gastrointestinal tractLida P Hariri
Division of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
Comp Med 57:175-85. 2007..OCT and LIF appear to be useful and complementary modalities for ex vivo imaging of mouse GI tissues...
- Inherent homogenous media dispersion compensation in frequency domain optical coherence tomography by accurate k-samplingAlexandre R Tumlinson
Division of Biomedical Engineering, University of Arizona, Tucson 85721, USA
Appl Opt 47:687-93. 2008....
- Endoscopic optical coherence tomography and laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy in a murine colon cancer modelLida P Hariri
Division of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
Lasers Surg Med 38:305-13. 2006..The diagnostic feasibility of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and laser-induced fluorescence (LIF) have been evaluated for human colorectal cancer. This study applies these technologies to a murine model of colorectal adenoma...
- Miniature endoscope for simultaneous optical coherence tomography and laser-induced fluorescence measurementAlexandre R Tumlinson
University of Arizona, 1230 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, Arizona 85721 0104, USA
Appl Opt 43:113-21. 2004..We present the use of a rod prism to reduce the asymmetry in the OCT beam caused by a cylindrical window. The endoscope has been applied to investigate mouse colon cancer in vivo...