Eileen W Tsai
Affiliation: University of California
- Significance of intragraft CD138+ lymphocytes and p-S6RP in pediatric kidney transplant biopsiesEileen W Tsai
Mattel Children s Hospital UCLA, Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Transplantation 90:875-81. 2010....
- CD20+ lymphocytes in renal allografts are associated with poor graft survival in pediatric patientsEileen W Tsai
Mattel Children s Hospital at UCLA, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Nephrology, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Transplantation 82:1769-73. 2006..We also determined the relationships between CD20+ lymphocytes and acute cellular rejection versus antibody-mediated rejection...
- Acute rejection associated with donor-specific anti-MICA antibody in a highly sensitized pediatric renal transplant recipientShoba Narayan
Division of Nephrology, Department of Pediatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Pediatr Transplant 15:E1-7. 2011..This case also emphasizes the importance of pre-transplant screening for donor-specific MICA antibody especially in highly sensitized renal transplant patients...
- A novel treatment regimen for BK viremiaRumina A Zaman
1 Mattel Children s Hospital UCLA, Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Los Angeles, CA 2 Address correspondence to Eileen W Tsai, M D, Mattel Children s Hospital UCLA, Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Box 951752, Los Angeles, CA, 90095 1752
Transplantation 97:1166-71. 2014..We evaluated the safety and efficacy of a novel approach to treating BK viremia using fluoroquinolones and leflunomide in PRTR...
- Mineral abnormalities and long-term graft function in pediatric renal transplant recipients: a role for FGF-23?Katherine Wesseling-Perry
Division of Pediatric Nephrology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 26:3779-84. 2011..Moreover, the contribution of abnormal mineral ion metabolism to graft outcomes in this population has not been evaluated...
- Monitoring nonadherence and acute rejection with variation in blood immunosuppressant levels in pediatric renal transplantationMargaret Hsiau
Mattel Children s Hospital, UCLA, CA, USA
Transplantation 92:918-22. 2011..Acute rejection associated with medication nonadherence is a major cause of allograft loss in pediatric kidney transplant patients. There is currently no reliable method to detect medication nonadherence and prevent allograft rejection...