Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Awareness, concern, and communication between physicians and patients on bone health in cancerDebu Tripathy
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern California, 1441 Eastlake Ave, 3447, Los Angeles, CA, 90033, USA
Support Care Cancer 22:1601-10. 2014..This study aims to explore physician-patient communications about bone metastases and cancer treatment-induced bone loss (CTIBL)...
- First-line treatment patterns and clinical outcomes in patients with HER2-positive and hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer from registHERDebu Tripathy
University of Southern California, Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA
Oncologist 18:501-10. 2013..We examined first-line treatment patterns and clinical outcomes in patients with HER2-positive, HR-positive MBC in a real-world setting...
- Racial disparities in treatment patterns and clinical outcomes in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancerHope S Rugo
University of California San Francisco Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, 1600 Divisadero Street, Box 1710, San Francisco, CA, 94143 1710, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 141:461-70. 2013..Further research is needed to identify potential biologic differences that could have predictive impact for black patients or that could explain these differences. ..
- The SystHERs registry: an observational cohort study of treatment patterns and outcomes in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancerDebu Tripathy
Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
BMC Cancer 14:307. 2014....
- Regulation of breast cancer metastasis by Runx2 and estrogen signaling: the role of SNAI2Nyam Osor Chimge
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, 2250 Alcazar Street, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Breast Cancer Res 13:R127. 2011..We asked whether the beneficial effect of estrogen signaling in late-stage BCa is attributable to the recently reported estrogen-mediated antagonism of the pro-metastatic transcription factor Runx2...