Guido J Tricot
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Predicting long-term (> or = 5 years) event-free survival in multiple myeloma patients following planned tandem autotransplantsGuido Tricot
The Myeloma and Transplantation Research Center and the Division of Biometry, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Br J Haematol 116:211-7. 2002..or = 7 years and re-establishment of a monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS) phase in those with persistent evidence of disease post transplantation, but without disease progression > or = 7 years...
- Treatment advances in multiple myelomaGuido Tricot
The Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Br J Haematol 125:24-30. 2004
- What is the significance of molecular remission in multiple myeloma?Guido J Tricot
Clinical Research in the Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 5:91-5. 2007..The time to disease progression of such patients appears to be significantly longer compared to that of patients not achieving a molecular CR...
- Long-term outcome results of the first tandem autotransplant trial for multiple myelomaBart Barlogie
Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, USA
Br J Haematol 135:158-64. 2006..038). Ten-year EFS and OS could be accomplished in 15% and 33% of patients, respectively, when all agents available in 1989, especially high-dose melphalan, were applied together upfront for the management of myeloma...
- Bortezomib down-regulates the cell-surface expression of HLA class I and enhances natural killer cell-mediated lysis of myelomaJumei Shi
Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Blood 111:1309-17. 2008..Our findings have clear therapeutic implications for MM and other NK cell-sensitive malignancies in the context of both allogeneic and autologous adoptively transferred NK cells...
- New insights into role of microenvironment in multiple myelomaGuido J Tricot
Arkansas Cancer Research Center, Little Rock, USA
Int J Hematol 76:334-6. 2002..It remains unclear what specific gene confers the poor prognosis to patients with deletion 13. The issues of bone disease, drug resistance and cytogenetics will be addressed in detail during this presentation...
- Gene expression profiling vs MRD assessment in MyelomaGuido Tricot; Fiscal Year: 2007..These findings can serve as a model for treatment approaches in other chronic lymphoproliferative and myeloproliferative malignancies, which exhibit a similar disease progression. ..