Adriana H Tremoulet
Affiliation: University of California
- Recurrent fever syndromes in patients after recovery from Kawasaki syndromeLori Broderick
Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Diego and Rady Children s Hospital, San Diego, California, USA
Pediatrics 127:e489-93. 2011..We propose that these 2 syndromes exist within a family of febrile disorders related to innate immune dysregulation...
- Population pharmacokinetics of lamivudine in human immunodeficiency virus-exposed and -infected infantsAdriana H Tremoulet
Division of Pharmacology and Drug Discovery, Pediatric Pharmacology Research Unit, University of California San Diego, MC 8214, San Diego, CA 92103 8214, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 51:4297-302. 2007....
- Developmental pharmacokinetic changes of Lamivudine in infants and childrenAdriana H Tremoulet
UC San Diego Pediatric Research Center, 7910 Frost St, 360, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 52:1824-32. 2012..Lamivudine WHO weight band dosing results in therapeutic exposure in infants and children and may improve drug dosing in resource-limited countries...
- Memory T-cells and characterization of peripheral T-cell clones in acute Kawasaki diseaseAlessandra Franco
Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Diego School of Medicine and Rady Children s Hospital, La Jolla, CA 92093 0641, USA
Autoimmunity 43:317-24. 2010..The large majority of these T-cells displayed the functional phenotype of peripherally induced regulatory T-cells (T(reg)). These findings provide insight into the nature and kinetics of the adaptive immune response in KD...
- Resistance to intravenous immunoglobulin in children with Kawasaki diseaseAdriana H Tremoulet
Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Diego School of Medicine and Rady Children s Hospital San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA
J Pediatr 153:117-21. 2008..To explore the increased incidence of intravenous immunoglobulin- (IVIG) resistance among San Diego County patients with Kawasaki disease (KD) in 2006 and to evaluate a scoring system to predict IVIG-resistant patients with KD...
- Recognition of a Kawasaki disease shock syndromeJohn T Kanegaye
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA
Pediatrics 123:e783-9. 2009..We sought to define the characteristics that distinguish Kawasaki disease shock syndrome from hemodynamically normal Kawasaki disease...
- Pharmacologic Determinants for Optimized Therapy in HIV-Infected ChildrenADRIANA TREMOULET; Fiscal Year: 2007....