T D Topolski
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Quality of life and health-risk behaviors among adolescentsT D Topolski
Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7660, USA
J Adolesc Health 29:426-35. 2001..To assess the association between health-risk behaviors and self-perceived quality of life among adolescents..
- The Rapid Assessment of Physical Activity (RAPA) among older adultsTari D Topolski
Seattle Quality of Life Group, University of Washington, 146 N Canal St, Suite 313, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 3:A118. 2006..The Rapid Assessment of Physical Activity (RAPA) was developed to provide an easily administered and interpreted means of assessing levels of physical activity among adults older than 50 years...
- Quality of life of adolescent males with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderTari D Topolski
University of Washington, Department of Health Services, Seattle 98195 8852, USA
J Atten Disord 7:163-73. 2004..Their scores were similar to those from the group with MI, a group previously shown to have a substandard QoL. Interventions to improve self-esteem and social interactions might use QoL outcomes in evaluating effectiveness...
- Toward youth self-report of health and quality of life in population monitoringTari D Topolski
Seattle Quality of Life Group, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Ambul Pediatr 4:387-94. 2004....
- Quality of life: how do adolescents with facial differences compare with other adolescents?Tari D Topolski
Department of Health Services at the University of Washington, WA 91803, USA
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 42:25-32. 2005..e., mobility limitations), an invisible difference (i.e., attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder), or no known difference...
- Economic evaluation of aquatic exercise for persons with osteoarthritisD L Patrick
Division of Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, USA
Med Care 39:413-24. 2001..To estimate cost and outcomes of the Arthritis Foundation aquatic exercise classes from the societal perspective...
- Measuring the quality of life of youth with facial differencesDonald L Patrick
Department of Health and Epidemiology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7660, USA
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 44:538-47. 2007..To describe the Facial Differences Module of the Youth Quality of Life Instruments (YQOL-FD) and present results evaluating domain structure, internal consistency, reproducibility, validity, and respondent burden...
- Inclusion of people with disabilities in telephone health surveillance surveysSusan Kinne
CDPR, 146 N Canal St No 313, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Am J Public Health 95:512-7. 2005....
- Approaches to craniofacial-specific quality of life assessment in adolescentsTodd C Edwards
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 42:19-24. 2005..To ascertain the domains that adolescents aged 11 to 18 years with congenital and acquired craniofacial differences (CFDs) consider important to their quality of life (QoL) to create a craniofacial-specific module...
- Quality of life of adolescents with perceived disabilitiesTodd C Edwards
University of Washington, Center for Disability Policy and Research, Seattle, Washington 98103 8652, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 28:233-41. 2003..To compare the self-perceived quality of life (QoL) of adolescents with and without disabilities...
- Adolescent quality of life, part II: initial validation of a new instrumentDonald L Patrick
Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7660, USA
J Adolesc 25:287-300. 2002..77-0.96), reproducibility (ICCs=0.74-0.85), expected associations with other constructs, and ability to distinguish between known groups. The YQOL-R showed sufficient validity to encourage further use...
- Developing a Telephone Assessment of Physical Activity (TAPA) questionnaire for older adultsCharles J Mayer
University of Washington Health Promotion Research Center, University of Washington Department of Family Medicine, 1107 NE 45th St, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 5:A24. 2008..The Telephone Assessment of Physical Activity (TAPA) questionnaire is based on the University of Washington Health Promotion Research Center's Rapid Assessment of Physical Activity (RAPA), a written questionnaire...
- Use of alternative therapies by older adults with osteoarthritisS D Ramsey
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Arthritis Rheum 45:222-7. 2001..CONCLUSION: Use of and expenditures for alternative care were high among this cohort of older adults with OA. Clinicians may want to inquire about use of these therapies before recommending treatments for this condition...
- Stigma experiences in youth with facial differences: a multi-site study of adolescents and their mothersRonald P Strauss
Department of Dental Ecology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7450, USA
Orthod Craniofac Res 10:96-103. 2007..To describe stigma experiences of adolescents with congenital and acquired facial differences...