GAIL ELIZABETH TOMLINSON
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Genetics and epigenetics of hepatoblastomaGail E Tomlinson
Department of Pediatrics, Greehey Children s Cancer Research Institute, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas 78229, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:785-92. 2012..Tumor-specific signatures based on transcriptional or epigenetic alterations will be reviewed that might be used in the future to better diagnose and subtype the disease as well as predict prognosis and response to therapy...
- Common breast cancer susceptibility alleles are associated with tumour subtypes in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: results from the Consortium of Investigators of Modifiers of BRCA1/2Anna Marie Mulligan
Centre for Cancer Genetic Epidemiology, Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Cambridge, 2 Worts Causeway, Cambridge, CB1 8RN, UK
Breast Cancer Res 13:R110. 2011..It is currently unknown how these alleles are associated with different breast cancer subtypes in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers defined by estrogen (ER) or progesterone receptor (PR) status of the tumour...
- Cytogenetics of hepatoblastomaGail E Tomlinson
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Greehey Children s Cancer Research Institute, San Antonio, Texas 78229, USA
Front Biosci (Elite Ed) 4:1287-92. 2012..A rare sub-type of hepatoblastoma, known as the small cell undifferentiated variant, is associated with deletion or translocation of 22q, the locus of the rhabdoid tumor gene, SMARCB1...
- Activating mutation in MET oncogene in familial colorectal cancerDeborah W Neklason
Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
BMC Cancer 11:424. 2011..Familial colorectal cancer has been linked to chromosome 7q31 by multiple affected relative pair studies. The MET proto-oncogene which resides in this chromosomal region is considered a candidate for genetic susceptibility...
- Polymorphisms in CYP1A1 and ethnic-specific susceptibility to acute lymphoblastic leukemia in childrenRyan M Swinney
Department of Pediatrics and Hamon Center for Therapeutic Oncology Research, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 20:1537-42. 2011..Previous reports have shown an association between CYP1A1 variants and ALL...
- Serum Markers of Angiogenesis in von Hippel-Lindau Dise*Gail Tomlinson; Fiscal Year: 2005..The establishment of a VHL registry in North Texas will also place us in an excellent position to develop clinical protocols aimed towards early detection of lesions in VHL patients. ..