Marita G Titler
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Fall prevention practices in adult medical-surgical nursing units described by nurse managersLeah L Shever
University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, USA
West J Nurs Res 33:385-97. 2011..More work is needed to build systems that ensure evidence-based nursing interventions are consistently applied in acute care...
- Translation science and contextMarita G Titler
University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5482, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 24:35-55. 2010..g., physicians, nurses) of a social system (organization, nursing profession). This article discusses the importance of context in translation using this framework as a guide...
- A realist review of interventions and strategies to promote evidence-informed healthcare: a focus on change agencyBrendan McCormack
Institute of Nursing and Health Research School of Nursing, University of Ulster, Shore Road, Newtownabbey, BT37 0QB, Antrim, CO, Northern Ireland
Implement Sci 8:107. 2013..This review adopts a realist approach and addresses the following question: What change agency characteristics work, for whom do they work, in what circumstances and why?..
- Implementation of smoking cessation guidelines in the emergency department: a qualitative study of staff perceptionsDavid A Katz
Department of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Addict Sci Clin Pract 9:1. 2014....
- Dissemination of the nurse-administered Tobacco Tactics intervention versus usual care in six Trinity community hospitals: study protocol for a comparative effectiveness trialSonia A Duffy
School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5482, USA
Trials 13:125. 2012....
- Realist synthesis: illustrating the method for implementation researchJo Rycroft-Malone
School of Healthcare Sciences, Bangor University, Fron Heulog, Ffriddoedd Road, Bangor, UK
Implement Sci 7:33. 2012....
- Dissemination and implementation: INQRI's potential impactMarita G Titler
Nursing Business and Health Systems, University of Michigan School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Med Care 51:S41-6. 2013..To increase the understanding of implementation studies, and dissemination of research findings, we present the perspective of investigators from seven Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative (INQRI)-funded studies...
- The contribution of staff call light response time to fall and injurious fall rates: an exploratory study in four US hospitals using archived hospital dataHuey Ming Tzeng
Department of Nursing, The University of Michigan Flint, School of Health Professions and Studies, 48502, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 12:84. 2012....
- Factors associated with falls during hospitalization in an older adult populationMarita G Titler
University of Michigan School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5482, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 25:127-48. 2011..9-13 per 1,000 patient days. Little effectiveness research has been conducted on nursing interventions and other variables associated with falls of older adults during hospitalization...
- Multidisciplinary treatments, patient characteristics, context of care, and adverse incidents in older, hospitalized adultsLeah L Shever
Nursing Research, Quality, and Innovation, University of Michigan Health System, 300 North Ingalls, Room NI 5A07, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5446, USA
Nurs Res Pract 2012:350830. 2012..g., restraint use, neurological monitoring) were also contributors to experiencing an adverse incident...