Marita G Titler
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Translation science and contextMarita G Titler
University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5482, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 24:35-55. 2010..g., physicians, nurses) of a social system (organization, nursing profession). This article discusses the importance of context in translation using this framework as a guide...
- Fall prevention practices in adult medical-surgical nursing units described by nurse managersLeah L Shever
University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, USA
West J Nurs Res 33:385-97. 2011..More work is needed to build systems that ensure evidence-based nursing interventions are consistently applied in acute care...
- Dissemination and implementation: INQRI's potential impactMarita G Titler
Nursing Business and Health Systems, University of Michigan School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Med Care 51:S41-6. 2013..To increase the understanding of implementation studies, and dissemination of research findings, we present the perspective of investigators from seven Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative (INQRI)-funded studies...
- The contribution of staff call light response time to fall and injurious fall rates: an exploratory study in four US hospitals using archived hospital dataHuey Ming Tzeng
Department of Nursing, The University of Michigan Flint, School of Health Professions and Studies, 48502, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 12:84. 2012....
- Factors associated with falls during hospitalization in an older adult populationMarita G Titler
University of Michigan School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5482, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 25:127-48. 2011..9-13 per 1,000 patient days. Little effectiveness research has been conducted on nursing interventions and other variables associated with falls of older adults during hospitalization...
- Multidisciplinary treatments, patient characteristics, context of care, and adverse incidents in older, hospitalized adultsLeah L Shever
Nursing Research, Quality, and Innovation, University of Michigan Health System, 300 North Ingalls, Room NI 5A07, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5446, USA
Nurs Res Pract 2012:350830. 2012..g., restraint use, neurological monitoring) were also contributors to experiencing an adverse incident...
- EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE: FROM BOOK TO BEDSIDEMarita Titler; Fiscal Year: 2001..Quantitative and qualitative approaches will be used in evaluating intervention effectiveness. ..
- Book to Bedside: Promoting & Sustaining EBPs in EldersMarita Titler; Fiscal Year: 2003..The investigation further enhances relationships between investigators with expertise in TRIP, and hospitals responsible for care delivery. ..
- Nursing Interventions & Outcomes in 3 Older PopulationsMarita Titler; Fiscal Year: 2004..Develop a guideline for construction and use of a nursing effectiveness research database built from electronic data repositories. ..