JENNY PY TING
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- H2-DMalpha(-/-) mice show the importance of major histocompatibility complex-bound peptide in cardiac allograft rejectionN J Felix
University of North Carolina Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Exp Med 192:31-40. 2000..These results demonstrate the significance of peptide rather than just allogeneic MHC, in eliciting graft rejection...
- Genetic control of MHC class II expressionJenny Pan Yun Ting
Department of Microbiology and Immunology and The Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Cell 109:S21-33. 2002..The most important of these is CIITA, a master controller that orchestrates expression but does not bind directly to the promoter. The transcriptosome complex formed at class II promoters is a model for induction of gene expression...
- The CATERPILLER family: an ancient family of immune/apoptotic proteinsJenny P Y Ting
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Clin Immunol 115:33-7. 2005..Several prominent members including CIITA, CIAS1, and NOD2 are linked to immunologic genetic disorders that are hereditary. This indicates that these genes are ancient and important regulators of the immune system...
- CATERPILLERs, pyrin and hereditary immunological disordersJenny P Y Ting
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Nat Rev Immunol 6:183-95. 2006..Most importantly, they are genetically linked to several human immunological disorders...
- Role of Class II MHC Antigens in Neurologic DiseasesJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2005..4. Identify genes that are activated upon class II MHC engagement. in a microglial-macrophage line by Affy metrix screening, and assess the status of these genes in the cuprizone model. ..
- Innate Immune Response Genes and P. GingivalisJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2009..4) Cell lines with reduced ASC will also be tested. Since ASC can overcome the negative regulatory function of Monarch-1 and CIAS, ASC may enhance immune response to Pg to contain the infection. ..
- Cordinate Control of Human HLA-D Region and II GenesJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- M Tuberculosis and Host-Defense MechanismsJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2009..Crucial experiments will be reproduced with MDR TB. If ASC alters host response to Mtb, future experiments will be planned to study an ASC-null mouse. ..
- Plexin-A1: Regulation by CIITA and immunologic functionJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Role of CIITA Isoforms in Graft RejectionJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2006..3) What are the biochemical and biophysical natures of these three isoforms? Can this information assist us in the design of small peptides that may block the function of CIITA, and therefore enhance the survival of allogeneic grafts?..
- MOLECULAR REGULATION OF CLASS II MHC GENESJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2001..These goals will further our comprehension of class II gene regulation at the molecular and biologic levels. ..
- COORDINATE CONTROL OF HUMAN HLA-D REGION AND II GENESJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 2000..Finally, identification of the basic defect in G3A, which leads to the lack of CIITA induction by IFN-gamma will be identified by complementation cloning. ..
- COORDINATE CONTROL OF HUMAN IA ANTIGENS AND II CHAINJenny Ting; Fiscal Year: 1993..This type of functional analysis will definitely determine if class II genes are coordinately regulated due to shared specificity for DNA-binding proteins...