Angela D Thrasher
Affiliation: University of California
- Discrimination, distrust, and racial/ethnic disparities in antiretroviral therapy adherence among a national sample of HIV-infected patientsAngela D Thrasher
Center for Social Disparities on Health, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 49:84-93. 2008....
- A framework for understanding modifications to measures for diverse populationsAnita L Stewart
Institute for Health and Aging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Aging Health 24:992-1017. 2012..A framework of issues to consider when modifying measures for diverse populations is presented...
- Closing the circle between minority inclusion in research and health disparitiesGiselle Corbie-Smith
Department of Social Medicine, School of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 27599, USA
Arch Intern Med 164:1362-4. 2004
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for HIVAngela D Thrasher
N Engl J Med 352:2137-9; author reply 2137-9. 2005
- Motivational interviewing to support antiretroviral therapy adherence: the role of quality counselingAngela D Thrasher
Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Patient Educ Couns 62:64-71. 2006..CONCLUSION: Documenting treatment fidelity is critical to judging the efficacy of MI-based interventions. PRACTICE IMPLICATIONS: Regular feedback and close monitoring are needed to maintain MI quality...
- Black sexuality, social construction, and research targeting 'The Down Low' ('The DL')Chandra L Ford
Department of Social Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Ann Epidemiol 17:209-16. 2007....
- Minority Predoctorial Fellowship ProgramAngela Thrasher; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..