Jill M Thein-Nissenbaum
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Menstrual irregularity and musculoskeletal injury in female high school athletesJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
Graduate Program in Orthopaedic and Sports Science, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT, USA
J Athl Train 47:74-82. 2012..Although associations between triad components and musculoskeletal injury (INJ) have been reported in collegiate athletes, limited information exists about menstrual irregularity (MI) and INJ in the high school population...
- Low back and hip pain in a postpartum runner: applying ultrasound imaging and running analysisJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin, 1300 University Avenue, Room 5195 MSC, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 42:615-24. 2012..Case report...
- Associations between disordered eating, menstrual dysfunction, and musculoskeletal injury among high school athletesJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 41:60-9. 2011..Retrospective cohort study...
- Female athlete triad syndrome in the high school athleteJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Phys Ther Sport 12:108-16. 2011..In the presence of triad symptoms, further evaluation and treatment by a multidisciplinary team is strongly recommended for the athlete...
- Differential diagnosis of a sacral stress fractureWilliam G Boissonnault
Physical Therapy Program, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Madison, WI, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 32:613-21. 2002