Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Post-translational modification and regulation of actinJonathan R Terman
Department of Neuroscience, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Curr Opin Cell Biol 25:30-8. 2013..Herein, we highlight specific co-translational and post-translational modifications of actin and discuss the current understanding of the role that these modifications play in regulating actin...
- The semaphorinsUmar Yazdani
Center for Basic Neuroscience, Department of Pharmacology, NA4, 301 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Genome Biol 7:211. 2006..Given the importance of semaphorins in a wide range of functions, including neural connectivity, angiogenesis, immunoregulation, and cancer, much remains to be learned about these proteins and their roles in pathology and human disease...
- Molecular mechanisms of axon guidance and neural connectivityJonathan R Terman; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- MICALs and semaphorin-mediated neural connectivityJONATHAN TERMAN; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Molecular mechanisms of axon guidance and neural connectivityJONATHAN TERMAN; Fiscal Year: 2009....