Affiliation: University of Missouri
- American College of Sports Medicine roundtable. The physiological and health effects of oral creatine supplementationR L Terjung
Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia 65211, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 32:706-17. 2000..This suggests that the apparent high expectations for performance enhancement, evident by the extensive use of Cr supplementation, are inordinate...
- Exercise & Health: Integration from Molecule to PatientRONALD TERJUNG; Fiscal Year: 2007..The success of the this program is marked by the achievements of previous trainees who have excelled in research careers in university settings. ..
- EXERCISE TRAINING AND PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL INSUFFICIENCYRONALD TERJUNG; Fiscal Year: 2004..The outcome of these novel, physiologically relevant studies will enhance our understanding of vascular remodeling induced by physical activity and its applicability to managing patients with peripheral arterial insufficiency. ..
- ADENINE NUCLEOTIDE METABOLISM IN SKELETAL MUSCLERONALD TERJUNG; Fiscal Year: 2004..These novel studies will contribute fundamental information to understand the control of AMP deamination in muscle, ' its impact on muscle function, and its role as a 'gatekeeper' for And metabolism in muscle. ..
- EXERCISE TRAINING AND PERIPHERAL ARTERIAL INSUFFICIENCYRONALD TERJUNG; Fiscal Year: 2000....