Jonathan L Temte
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Should all children be immunised against hepatitis A?Jonathan L Temte
University of Wisconsin, Department of Family Medicine, Madison, WI 53715, USA
BMJ 332:715-8. 2006
- Seasonal influenza in primary care settings: review for primary care physiciansJonathan L Temte
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
WMJ 109:193-200. 2010..Influenza is a common and significant respiratory pathogen in primary medical care. Better understanding of influenza epidemiology, clinical characteristics, prevention, and management is essential for effective ambulatory care...
- Recruiting primary care clinicians for public health and bioterrorism surveillanceJonathan L Temte
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53715, USA
WMJ 108:104-8. 2009..This study assessed differences in the effort and resources needed to recruit clinicians for a shortterm infectious disease sentinel surveillance project...
- The primary care differential diagnosis of inhalational anthraxJonathan L Temte
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wis 53715, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:438-44. 2004..After a covert release of anthrax spores, primary care physicians will be among the first to evaluate cases. This study defines the primary care differential diagnosis of inhalational anthrax...
- The differential diagnosis of pulmonary blastomycosis using case vignettes: a Wisconsin Network for Health Research (WiNHR) studyDennis J Baumgardner
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Milwaukee, USA
WMJ 110:68-73. 2011..This study addressed the diagnostic accuracy of physicians responding to case vignettes of pulmonary blastomycosis and the primary care differential diagnosis of this disease...
- Prevention of measles, rubella, congenital rubella syndrome, and mumps, 2013: summary recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)Huong Q McLean
Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI, USA
MMWR Recomm Rep 62:1-34. 2013..ACIP recommendations are reviewed periodically and are revised as indicated when new information becomes available...
- Hepatitis C identification and management by family physiciansElizabeth C Clark
Department of Family Medicine, Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, 01293 F PFP, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Fam Med 37:644-9. 2005..Many people with hepatitis C receive all or most of their care from primary care physicians, yet little information exists about the practice patterns, knowledge, and beliefs and attitudes of family physicians related to hepatitis C...
- Preparing for an influenza pandemic: vaccine prioritizationJonathan L Temte
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madision, USA
Fam Pract Manag 13:32-4. 2006
- Face mask use by patients in primary careJessica S Tischendorf
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 1100 Delaplaine Court, Madison, WI 53715, USA
WMJ 111:13-6. 2012..Face masks are recommended for patients with respiratory symptoms to reduce influenza transmission. Little knowledge exists regarding actual utilization and acceptance of face masks in primary care...
- Rapid assessment of agents of biological terrorism: defining the differential diagnosis of inhalational anthrax using electronic communication in a practice-based research networkJonathan L Temte
Wisconsin Research Network, Madison, Wis, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:434-7. 2004....
- Community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: review of an emerging public health concernTimothy D Drews
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin, USA
WMJ 105:52-7. 2006..In response to this growing public health concern, clinicians must learn to identify risk factors for CA-MRSA, treat infections with judicious use of antimicrobial agents, and facilitate prevention strategies to limit transmission...
- Strengthening adult and adolescent immunization: a policy without a homeJonathan L Temte
Clin Infect Dis 45:1402-3; author reply 1403-4. 2007
- The 2006 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedule: reflections at the 50th anniversary of the polio vaccineJonathan L Temte
Am Fam Physician 73:37, 40. 2006
- Breaking the chain: universal childhood hepatitis A virus vaccinationJonathan L Temte
Am Fam Physician 73:2127-8. 2006