D M Taylor
Affiliation: University of California
- Halothane, but not the nonimmobilizers perfluoropentane and 1,2-dichlorohexafluorocyclobutane, depresses synaptic transmission in hippocampal CA1 neurons in ratsD M Taylor
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco 94143 0648, USA
Anesth Analg 89:1040-5. 1999..IMPLICATIONS: Halothane, but not the nonimmobilizers 1,2-dichlorohexafluorocyclobutane and perfluoropentane, inhibits hippocampal synaptic transmission at Schaffer collateral-CA1 synapses...
- Oxygen sensitivity of NMDA receptors: relationship to NR2 subunit composition and hypoxia tolerance of neonatal neuronsP E Bickler
Department of Anesthesia, Sciences 257, University of California at San Francisco, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143 0542, USA
Neuroscience 118:25-35. 2003..Modulation of NMDARs by hypoxia may play an important role in the hypoxia tolerance of the mammalian neonate. In addition, oxygen sensing by NMDARs could play a significant role in postnatal brain development...
- An open rectifier potassium channel with two pore domains in tandem cloned from rat cerebellumD Leonoudakis
Department of Anesthesia, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0542, USA
J Neurosci 18:868-77. 1998..By demonstrating open rectification and open probability independent of voltage, we have established that rTASK is a baseline potassium channel...
- Training in cortical control of neuroprosthetic devices improves signal extraction from small neuronal ensemblesS I Helms Tillery
Harrington Department of Bioengineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287 9709, USA
Rev Neurosci 14:107-19. 2003....
- A generic model for 11C labelled radiopharmaceuticals for imaging receptors in the human brainB Nosslin
Department of Radiation Physics Malm, Lund University, SE-205 02 Malm, Sweden
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 105:587-91. 2003..8 x 10(-3) mGy MBq(-1) to the urinary bladder, gall bladder, kidneys, brain and ovaries, respectively. These doses are well within the range of those reported using compound-specific models for the radiopharmaceutals studied...