Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Post-transcriptional regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase expression in adrenal medulla and brainA William Tank
Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1148:238-48. 2008..A hypothetical cellular model describing this post-transcriptional regulation is proposed...
- EFFECTS OF NICOTINE ON THE ADRENAL MEDULLAARNOLD TANK; Fiscal Year: 1992....
- NICOTINE EFFECTS ON THE ADRENAL MEDULLA AND BRAINARNOLD TANK; Fiscal Year: 2007..3) To test whether PCBP and the polyC-rich sequence to which it binds in the 3' UTR of TH mRNA participate in the stabilization of TH mRNA in response to the activation of signaling pathways that mediate the response to nicotine. ..
- NICOTINE EFFECTS ON THE ADRENAL MEDULLA AND BRAINARNOLD TANK; Fiscal Year: 2003..by active nAChRs. ..
- TH GENE REGULATION IN HEALTHY AND LESIONED MIDBRAINARNOLD TANK; Fiscal Year: 2003..These studies will shed light on the molecular mechanisms regulating the TH gene in the midbrain and may lead to new therapeutic strategies for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. ..
- NICOTINE EFFECTS ON THE ADRENAL MEDULLA AND BRAINARNOLD TANK; Fiscal Year: 2009....