Jen Ruey Tang
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Moderate postnatal hyperoxia accelerates lung growth and attenuates pulmonary hypertension in infant rats after exposure to intra-amniotic endotoxinJen Ruey Tang
Dept of Pediatrics, Univ of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 299:L735-48. 2010..Moreover, moderate postnatal hyperoxia after antenatal ETX restores lung growth and prevents pulmonary hypertension during infancy...
- Excess soluble vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 in amniotic fluid impairs lung growth in rats: linking preeclampsia with bronchopulmonary dysplasiaJen Ruey Tang
Pediatric Heart Lung Center, Dept of Pediatrics, Univ of Colorado Health Sciences Center, P15 4460A, Mail Stop 8614, 12700 East 19th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 302:L36-46. 2012..We speculate that impaired VEGF signaling in utero due to exposure of high amniotic fluid levels of sFlt-1 in PE disrupts lung growth and contributes to the increased risk of BPD in infants born to mothers with PE...
- Intrauterine growth restriction decreases pulmonary alveolar and vessel growth and causes pulmonary artery endothelial cell dysfunction in vitro in fetal sheepPaul J Rozance
Division of Neonatology, Pediatric Heart Lung Center, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Aurora, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 301:L860-71. 2011..We conclude that fetuses with IUGR are characterized by decreased alveolar and vascular growth and PAEC dysfunction in vitro. This may contribute to the increased risk for adverse respiratory outcomes and BPD in infants with IUGR...
- The NF-κB inhibitory proteins IκBα and IκBβ mediate disparate responses to inflammation in fetal pulmonary endothelial cellsJen Ruey Tang
Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Heart Lung Center, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
J Immunol 190:2913-23. 2013....
- Early inhaled nitric oxide treatment decreases apoptosis of endothelial cells in neonatal rat lungs after vascular endothelial growth factor inhibitionJen Ruey Tang
Pediatric Heart Lung Center, Dept of Pediatrics, Univ of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Mail Stop 8317, 12800 E 19th Ave, PO Box 6511, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 293:L1271-80. 2007..Early iNO treatment after VEGF inhibition reduces endothelial cell apoptosis in neonatal lungs. We speculate that enhancing endothelial cell survival after lung injury may preserve neonatal lung growth in bronchopulmonary dysplasia...